My Account

Each notary applicant must register and may complete one application per user account.

Featured Product

Welcome, Guest
The Office of Notary Public
  • Page:

TOPIC: Notarizing business documents signed by daughter

Notarizing business documents signed by daughter 2 months 1 week ago #2304

My daughter works for a private school and sometimes has to have documents notarized. The school is going to pay for her to get her notary commission to notarize documents signed by teachers and other employees.

But there are times that she has to sign documents and have them notarized. Since the situation is not directly related to me and I would not benefit in any way from the transaction that needs to be notarized, can I act as a notary in this type of situation? This would be strictly for school business and nothing else.

Also our last names are different as I have remarried, so the relationship between us would not be obvious. We live in Florida.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Margaret Williams. Reason: Added information
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Replies in Topic: Notarizing business documents signed by daughter

Notarizing business documents signed by daughter Margaret Williams 2 months 1 week ago
Notarizing business documents signed by daughter Emily Garcia 2 months 1 week ago
Notarizing business documents signed by daughter Margaret Williams 2 months 1 week ago
Notarizing business documents signed by daughter Emily Garcia 2 months 1 week ago